Thursday, February 27, 2020

Rounding a corner

I feel I'm rounding a corner. Its been a lot of time with toddlers and babies in the house but we're nearing the end. My youngest is finally turning four this year. I'm getting more time in the evenings to work on my Rhuidia game and play. I've recently beat the Draco Lich in NWN 2 and he was hard. Apparently Being a Cleric Thief with a Tiefling fighter friend works well against him if I keep casting remove fear and the Heal spell but he's still very tough. I have been playing Icewind Dale with my boys every other Saturday. They are really enjoying it and I might get my brother involved. I'm also occasionally playing D&D with them. Life keeps getting better as kids get older. Less diapers, more board games. I'm going to endeavor to blog a little more, not super regularly, but a little more than before when I was so strapped for time. Another neat thing I read in the news is that they are opening a Studio Ghibli land in Japan. How cool is that?

No comments: