Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Anton Here!

I don't check in very often, but just a few game recommendations...

I'm still playing League of Legends regularly after a year and a half since starting. I enjoy its competitive and team-oriented play. It's also very fast-paced--a match lasts 20-60 minutes typically. You just need a thick skin for internet smack-talk, because people on your team will verbablly abuse you every time you make a mistake.

Been playing Terraria with my 5-year-old son. I put the game on my laptop and he plays on the desktop. We have been finding all kinds of hidden secrets in Terraria's randomly-generated worlds and becoming very powerful.

2 comments:

Jayedub said...

In the short time I've played LoL, I've determined that there are quite a few assclowns in the community. Love the game, not so much the summoners at times.

Anton said...

Yeah, you need a thick skin.
My approach is typically to try to refocus attention to the task at hand rather than get caught up in discussions about past mistakes.

If you are talking about what you and your team WILL DO, rather than what you or your team DID, you are usually on the right track.
If you're talking about something that happened in the past, it better be a complement for a teammate's great move.