Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beat Super Swing golf 2, played BlazeJam games

I got an email a couple weeks ago from a nice fellow name Dave Calabrese who sent me the fun little BlazeJam game pack of games created by some developers in a 48 hour fund raiser for donating to a Waldo canyon fire or something like that. Well I'm glad not everything on the web is a scam. These were kind of cute games. I particularly liked the kitty rescue one.Anyways, I of course scanned the files for viruses and there were none detected so I'm pretty sure they are safe. On another piece of good news, I beat Super Swing Golf 2 and have gotten really good at fake golf. I wonder if that helps at all in real golf.. I may never know... :)

Lastly, I'm downloading Riders of Rohan right now. My hope is that they somehow add mounted combat to the other parts of the game but more importantly, that they enable creep vs freeps battlegrounds or skirmishes so that you can get a real pvp challenge by fighting an even number on each side. If they don't see how this would increase excitement in their games, I think they should play Warhammer or WoW, or Rift, or Starcraft, or anything other than Turbine games.

Lastly I did buy the Baldur's gate enhanced edition and I'm still waiting eagerly and I am playing Terraria with my brothers and the crafting and building aspect is really becoming quite interesting.

No comments: