Monday, April 6, 2009

Excuses Excuses

Hey I'm sorry I haven't been posting and I wont be posting for a little bit. Real life has critted on me for eleventy billion damage and the corpse walk is taking a while. In other words my wedding in in 19 days 4 hours and 22 seconds... tick tick :P And if you don't see me much please don't think that Anton killed me and took over the blog, it just means I'm having a great honeymoon. or.. something. I estimate I'll be back to work on the 16th of May or so, and I'll regale you with pictures of my tropical adventures perhaps. I have quite a few of taiwan already. (We're going to Bohol, Philippines and Kauai, Hawaii for the honeymoon since its on the way home, sorta (second reception is in the Philippines)) I asked Anton to do an honest scrap page so hopefully its coming up. If not I'll make one later somehow ;) He's busy too so go easy on him. (and yes, that's bohol in the stolen picture)

1 comment:

Anton said...

Yes, Thallian won't have time to post for awhile...The blog is now MINE Muahahahahaaa!

And don't worry, I won't mention that you compared being engaged to a "corpse walk".