Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Guild Wars 2 - Is Someone Actually Listening to Us?

Here it is. An article on ign, today. Guild Wars 2 reveals plans to create a truly dynamic world--where quest chains have massive repurcussions on the world itself. Where you don't read a block of quest text, but the man from up the hill runs at you with "Help! We're under attack!" Read the article!

Is someone actually listening to bloggers' complaints about how static and pre-packaged the current MMO model is? I sure hope it turns out great! We could be playing this sometime next year!

4 comments:

Crimson Starfire said...

Yup, the designers at ArenaNet definitely have their heads screwed right.

I seriously can't wait to play this game. Wish they'd put a release date up. I need to give my work at least 2 months notice before taking time off... and I plan to take at least 2 weeks for the launch of GW2. So awesome!

Thallian said...

now that's dedication!

Thallian said...

that's what we like to see around here.

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing them pull this off. The GW2 design decisions are far more interesting to me than SWTOR. I remain ever so slightly jaded, and I'm sure I'll miss things like heroes and dual classing, but if they get the *world* right, it will still be great fun to play in.