Friday, January 14, 2011

Want to play DCUO

I want to buy DCUO... but I can't, at least not yet. I want to play WoW with Anton and Stone, but I can't. We just put in a bid for a home and will be bidding on others shortly in all likelihood. We are looking to move to the southern Silicon Valley someplace. Once I get moved and housing payments stabilize my spending power should increase. (crosses fingers) And yes, once my birthday rolls around I'm ninja-ing back my Wii and you can expect a review on Monster hunter Tri, Rune Factory Frontier, and a backlog of other games...

2 comments:

Cap'n John said...

I love the DCUO trailer but know the game will be nothing like that, so, I watch the trailer. Again. And again. And again ;)

Anton said...

Haha, so true. It actually just looks like another basic MMO from the gameplay videos.

Superman needs to kill ten rats.