Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Whether you celebrate the pagan holiday or the Christian one, happy easter! and umm good passover too :) (I think) I just wanted to rant today so if you "/RANT" filter is on just skip this article, otherwise feel free to join in!

So Heres my beef, or chicken or whatever: Have you ever noticed how restaurants seem to have a preference for you ordering certain things and if you order those things they get your order done right away but if you order certain other items on the menu (and this goes especially for fast food but also for slow food) They always take forever!.

Well I am wondering why don't they just put: "You really don;t want to order this, why don't you order one of these quick dishes over here instead :)" in big friendly helpful letters on the menu ever, huh? Or least the cheap places could put things into sections: Fast food, mediocre food, and slow as a snail food. For example, I have a penchant for fish, I like it, unlike the rest of America apparently, so if I were to go to BoogerKing or WackDonalds and buy their fish burger they would act just delighted and then there I would sit for at least 15 to 30 minutes waiting for them to make it even if there are no other customers.You get the idea.

Fancy restaurants do the same thing often, they have gobs of certain food prepared already like mash potatoes or whatever and none of certain other foods. I'd like some improved customer service, anyone else have some ideas on how they could improve this?

No comments: