Tuesday, October 14, 2008

World of Goo, Secret of Mana too, and my 100th post


So umm, this is my 100th post. Already. Wow that was fast. Maybe when I hit my thousandth one we should celebrate. In the meantime you can celebrate by sending my char (Thallian) a gold or a pony, how about a gold pony!

World of Goo looks neat for us creative types. If fishes were wishes I'd have it in my catalog and enough time to play it. Incidentally I played Crystal Chronicles for Wiiware the other day and its still fun. Sheesh I'm sure getting bang for my buck with that one. Lastly, the very best game ever to launch on Super Nintendo is back for all of us to enjoy on Wii: Secret of Mana!

(Ok, Mario Kart is a close contender, but anyways)

..p.s. Street Fighter 2 launches this week also on there, the greatest button mashing, quarter stealing Arcade Game ever other than Golden Axe :P

p.p.s. was only kidding about the pony. Ty all for reading our blog and contributing with comments, and special thanks to Anton for sharing ownership with me. If you do end up sending a pony we'll split it.. or maybe you could send two to prevent animal cruelty. ;)

8 comments:

Crimson Starfire said...

Dude!!! Secret of Mana was one of my all time favorites!! That game is a prime example of great RPG game design. The game was multi-player co-op if I remember. If you had the special SNES double adapter you could play three player co-op. I wonder if Wii allows you to play 3 player co-op, since it supports four controllers natively? It was cool when you got Drummy and could fly around the leet looking 3D world... good times.

Congratulations on your 100th post. It's a nice milestone to reach. I should be reaching it sometime after xmas... ;)

Thallian said...

Thanks Crimson :) Yes I believe it is three player and probably worth downloading even to me who has played it a hundred times. By the way, the dragon's name was "Flammie" and you use a "drummy" to "summonny" him/her ;)

Chappo said...

Grats on the century, who sends ponies when you can send chihuahuas to be split in two? I hate those things...

Crimson Starfire said...

That's right it was Flammie... its been so long. I feel like digging my SNES up for a re-union. Maybe I should just buy a Wii? the last console I had was an X-box... it's been a while...

Anton said...

Secret of Mana...only played it through 5 times. Looks like I'm due for a 6th.

Gamer Hudson said...

Congrats on the post count!

Thallian said...

@hudson&chappo, thanks guys :)

@crimson maybe you should. Good luck finding one this time of year though! I enjoy mine. Best games: Fire Emblem, Excite Truck.. hey maybe I should do a post :P

Oakstout said...

Yea gratz. I'm enjoying my Wii when I get time for it. My wife really loves Dr. mario, while I tend to like the old Mario Brothers style of game.

Mario Kart is next on my list to get, but Galaxies is a must own.