Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Wild Week


So I've been attending to the birth of my new son, and in the previous weeks I've been preparing for it so that's why you might have seen less of me lately. I thought, mostly due to Anton's demands but also, just because I'm a proud parent and want you to see, I'd show you some pictures of him, so here you go.


Here's us grinding our minute fingernail cutting skills. Those tiny nails are hard to see!























Here's our little Confucius-to-be


and this is him on the /lfg channel. Trust me, its effective.

and here's our party, ready for adventure! And saying Thank you for all the supportive, insightful comments and blogging. :D

7 comments:

Nimgimli said...

Congratulations and thank you for sharing these pics with us!

Enjoy the new adventure! I've heard it's an epic one. Takes years to complete and full of moments of joy (and sure, a few tears here and there too).

Anton said...

PBBHPPBHTT!!!
*Blows on baby's belly*

Thanks for posting photos. I now release you from all previous threats.

Jayedub said...

Dude, what a cute baby, congratulations to you both!!

Thallian said...

Thank Jaye and Pete. :)

Tesh said...

Congratulations! Good to see everyone's healthy.

Those fingernails are a beast to clip. My wife and I had to clip our little ones' nails when they were asleep.

Anton said...

I think Seth should play DPS.

Aspendawn said...

Awww. Huge congrats to you. Enjoy these precious moments. They will go by too fast!