Thursday, April 8, 2010

Snoopy Flying Ace for X-Box Live


Why am I promoting a game on XBox when I don't even have one? Because this is being developed at my workplace! I'm not on the team that's making it, so don't credit me, but I have seen this game played and I am very impressed by the visuals. VERY impressed. This review confirms that it's also a very fun game. They say it's coming out in June for XBox Live. Supports multiplayer DOGfights. And yes, you do get to fly the dog house, but only as a bonus.

2 comments:

Nimgimli said...

I saw this at PAX and immediately fell in love with it. But I was a huge Peanuts fan as a kid.

Tesh said...

Sweet. I saw a promotional video for this months ago, and then it slipped off the radar. I'm glad to see that it will come out. I may well pick it up; I love Peanuts, and it looks like a fun game.

Thanks for the reminder!