Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wii Fit article

A "Fiona King"(.. is that your real name..?) has contacted me with an article she posted. I once had a number of anonymous callers, prolly tax collectors or the FBI call my apartment constantly for a Phoenix Goldenfire.. turns out it was HER real name! I still wonder what they were after her for, they didn't seem to believe she wasn't living in an all boys apartment. Can you believe it? Anyways life's full of surprises.
And anyways here's one from Fiona's nurses:

Hi Thallian,

We just posted an article, "Using Wii Fit in Your Longterm Fitness Plan: 40+ Tips, Tutorials and Success Stories" (Article link removed at owners request) I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

Either way, thanks for your time!

Fiona King

I didn't see anything terribly objectionable so if your interested in Wii fit go ahead and read :) -Thall

No comments: