Monday, April 14, 2008

Mustering Horns ftw

Someone over at turbine finally listened about the grouping problems and now you can summon people whether you have a hunter or a captain or not as long as you can find an official campfire (tm) anyways heres a link with actual details of what we can expect in a few days in lotro on the technical side, the last post was on the beauty side of things.
Also please pay your regards to Anton for our lovely banner he is working on. I cant wait to see what he comes up with. My next post will probably involve my birthday party or something ;). When's your birthday Anton? (which month, not the actual day cuz thats not safe online)

1 comment:

Anton said...

My birthday is end of October :)

The characters on the banner are a few I've been sketching up for our tactical rpg. It's going slow because I have a few other projects I'm working on a little more faithfully at the moment, but this is next on my list when one of them finishes up.