Monday, April 14, 2008

Mustering Horns ftw

Someone over at turbine finally listened about the grouping problems and now you can summon people whether you have a hunter or a captain or not as long as you can find an official campfire (tm) anyways heres a link with actual details of what we can expect in a few days in lotro on the technical side, the last post was on the beauty side of things. http://www.lotro.com/article/528
Also please pay your regards to Anton for our lovely banner he is working on. I cant wait to see what he comes up with. My next post will probably involve my birthday party or something ;). When's your birthday Anton? (which month, not the actual day cuz thats not safe online)

1 comment:

Anton said...

My birthday is end of October :)

The characters on the banner are a few I've been sketching up for our tactical rpg. It's going slow because I have a few other projects I'm working on a little more faithfully at the moment, but this is next on my list when one of them finishes up.