Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why I like lotro at all

I have given this subject some thought because my liking of lotro is challenged on all sides by fans of other games. I think it has to do with a few things. I like the fun group mechanics (fellowship maneuvers and crazy fun are a plus) I like the feel. See http://www.killtenrats.com/2008/04/23/shire-as-a-place/
And I like something that turbine is doing and no other MMO I have ever seen before has done..

They are constantly changing the game. In a positive way. It gets more fun with every book. Now tell me thats not exciting when you think of where they might go with this thing. And the next Book, book 13 is arriving on the 24th (actual 'new' news) :) With fishing and a new area. And some other stuff. Anyways, I cant wait to see what they do next, I wonder if AoC and WO will have a WoW like update model (just enough to keep people from revolting) or more of a Lotro update model (almost more than the poor developers can handle)

Btw I am waiting for my bro to get me a balrog pic in combat with his dwarven guardian and for Anton to get me some pics of his wow chars and then I'll post char pics :) So just be patient.

No comments: