Thursday, September 24, 2009

Full Disclosure

Someone (a nongovernment, nonsalacious, nonoffensive company) has bought a link and I placed it on one of my blog pages you probably won't ever see. (Here's a fun game.. see if you can find it lol) Anyways I don't mind since it was put somewhere my loyal readers will not be bothered by, only random google traffic. Now of course you know about it cuz I told you but that's just the kind of guy I am. No secrets. And no banner adds.

Btw I played DnDOnline with a group of friends on Tuesday and the first 5 dungeons were very fun. I particularly like the fact that you can screw your teammates over with pulling the wrong levers and breaking through floors and so on. I killed my team at least once. And I broke the ice floor and sent several plummeting to the icy water below once too. Was pretty fun all in all. If you do try the game make sure you do enough quests to get out of the first town before deciding if you like it or not.

P.S. Screwing teammates over isnt the only fun thing, we also had a great time killing bosses, gettigng exp and exploring and finding treasure with things on hard and elite mode.

No comments: