Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Advantages of playing D&D online versus at home

I'm still playing Neverwinter Nights on Arelith server, here's a great quote from the forums:

"ARELITH: For when you like D&D, but you just don't want those people in your house."

--Coldend from Arelith Forums
http://arelith.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2160&p=21573&hilit=t+shirt#p21573

Brilliantly said, Coldend.

In actuality, I'd say the true advantage is ease of grouping with other players of a similar interest, a graphical and rules interface, and a way of storing up a world without a huge binder of loose pages.

1 comment:

Kevin Mac said...

For when you like D&D, but you just don't want those people in your house<

Heh heh. Nice. Although I do have a D&D group right now, we don't play at my house (thank God). I save my pad for my solo efforts, like Morrowind and Champions of Norrath (yeah, old games that I still love).