Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Totally off-topic

I felt we were in need of some off-topic, off-color humor round here (in the blogosphere) so I decided to share something funny I found today. It is this website: http://rinkworks.com/said/courtroom.shtml

and an example of the timeless wisdom this provides us?

  • Lawyer: "Could you see him from where you were standing?"
  • Witness: "I could see his head."
  • Lawyer: "And where was his head?"
  • Witness: "Just above his shoulders."

  • Lawyer: "This myasthenia gravis -- does it affect your memory at all?"
  • Witness: "Yes."
  • Lawyer: "And in what ways does it affect your memory?"
  • Witness: "I forget."
  • Lawyer: "You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you've forgotten?"

1 comment:

Anton said...

You and your Random Rambles!