Friday, June 26, 2009

Wii Sports Resort releases with Wii plus add-on


This is prolly a no-brainer buy for the casual game playing type-peoples of the world, just like Wiiplay was. Wii sports resort released today with the Wii plus add-on. One thing to consider though is that the Wii plus add on is also bundled with several other products including Tiger Woods and a few others coming out shortly so if you are buying a game soon, look around and think before doing it. Of course you might want more than one wii plus add-on. I think I'd want two at least. There's a good early review of it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Here in the US we have to wait until the end of July for it. :(

I shall go sulk now.

Thallian said...

Woops that was in Japan, my bad. Well I don't have any money till then anyways so... I'm gonna sulk too now :P

Anton said...

Motion Plus is out now, there's a Tiger Woods golf game that comes with it...I didn't see Sports Resort out yet, though, not sure when that is.

Thallian said...

awesome.. though I don't like the Tiger Woods games EA makes.. I prefer Super Swing golf.. I hope they make a motion plus one.