Monday, June 22, 2009

Full Disclosure

Just in case the Federal Trade Commission comes around to check, I want to publicly disclose that we haven't earned a cent from this blog, we don't intend to except as free adversiting for the game we're making, but we really enjoy writing it (the blog I mean, silly). Anton is feverishly working on a number of surprises for me (and you of course) but I won't say what they are yet. Soon(tm), very soon we will start our indie game development again (I hope, I'm still waiting for art) If not its ok cuz I will just continue to keep providing my insight (or lack thereof) into the games I play, as will he.
Cheers! -Thallian & Anton

4 comments:

Anton said...

You didn't get any money Thallian? Oh yeah, that's right...I transferred everything in the name of LORD ANTON THE GREAT.

Chappo said...

Throughout this post you continually referred to yourself in the first person.
Then at the end you sign off with both Thallian & Anton.
'cuz' = because
This blog has gone downhill without a iron dictator's ruling...

Anton said...

Once I took all the money, I ran. But I'll be back...

Thallian said...

ouch! I'll get you, and your little dog too!